Saturday, May 23, 2009

Tag

I am new to the cyber world and playing "Tag" in cyber space seems a bit . . . silly, but since my husband "tagged" me, here goes:

8 Things that I did Yesterday:
1. Prayed with my husband
2. Read to my children
3. Celebrated the last day of school at the park
4. Read my Bible
5. Talked to a friend
6. Whispered "I love you" to my little girl
7. Watched hockey, and basketball, and baseball
8. Walked in the rain

8 Things that I Wish/Want to do:
1. Own land
2. Finish my scrap books
3. Know God
4. Read more
5. Bless my children
6. Bless my husband
7. Run
8. Be a good friend

8 Things that I am looking forward to:
1. Spending time with my parents and grandparents this summer
2. Traveling to D. C. with my husband (without the kids)
3. Seeing my "other children"
4. Sharing the lessons that God has lovingly taught me
5. Teaching 2nd grade and Kindergarten in the fall
6. Running a long race
7. Taking quiet walks outside
8. Football season

While there could be many more items on each list. "These are a few of my favorite things." At least at this moment in time, they came to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment